TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the website www.shoplogantodd.com (the “Site”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using the Site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions as between you and Logan Todd LLC dba www.shoplogantodd.com (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING OUR
All content contained on the Site is copyright © 2018 by Logan Todd LLC located at 4360 East Brown Rd #102, Mesa, AZ 85205. The Site and the underlying software and hardware platforms are hosted in secure data centers in Mesa, Arizona and/or other locations throughout the United States.
- License and Proprietary Rights. The Site is protected by copyright laws and applicable international treaties. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, the Company hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Site, subject to the Terms and Conditions. Except for certain technology, data and information licensed by the Company, the Company is the owner of all rights in the Site, including any and all copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secrets, patent or any other intellectual property rights embodied in the Site (collectively the “Intellectual Property”) and each and every component thereof. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed as a grant of any such rights to you. You may not, within the limits prescribed by applicable laws: (A) copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the Site; (B) make any attempt to access the source code of the Site to create derivate works of the Site; (C) seek to sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute or lease the Site to anyone; (D) make the Site available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise; (E) export the Site to any country (whether by physical or electronic means); or (F) use the Site in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations, (each of the above is an “Unauthorized Use”). You further agree and acknowledge that you are solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorized Use. You may not use the Site to perform any activity which: (A) violates applicable laws or may be regarded as unlawful, obscene, harassing, objectionable or a violation of privacy; (B) infringes third party rights; (C) violates this Agreement; (D) forms part of an advertisement campaign or to solicit purchases of products or services.
- Your Account. You do not need an account ("Account") to make purchases on the Site although purchases are more easily completed if you have an Account. If you create an Account, you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs through your Account. In order for us to provide you the best possible service, you agree to provide us with complete, accurate, and updated information for your Account at all times. If any information is incorrect or outdated, it can lead to errors or delays, for which we will not be responsible. You should not share your Account information with anybody. You are solely responsible for keeping your Account and password secure and for any consequence resulting from your failure to do so. You should never publish, distribute, or post login information for your Account.
- Passwords. We are not required to maintain usernames or passwords and if you misplace, forget, lose or are otherwise unable to enter the Site, we will not be responsible and will not be held liable for any claims regarding your Account.
- Ordering and Receiving Your Eyewear Purchases.
- Ordering. We are committed to providing a safe and secure shopping environment for our customers. We consider the online security of your payment and Personal Information to be a top priority. We may decline an order, for any reason or no reason, and subject to a refund, may cancel an accepted order at any time. If your order has been cancelled or declined for any reason, either before or after acceptance, we will make reasonable efforts to contact you to inform you of its cancellation or non-acceptance. Should an order which uses an incorrect, expired, or declined payment card be processed, we reserve the right to collect payment for such transaction, and you agree to be liable for any fees, including but not limited to attorney’s fees and collection costs, that we may incur in our efforts to collect such unpaid balance from you, plus interest.
- Cancelling Orders. Once made, non-prescription orders can only be cancelled and payment voided if it has yet to ship. Prescription orders can only be cancelled and payment voided if we have not yet begun the customization of your lenses. Certain items are eligible for refunds as detailed below even if the applicable order may not be cancelled.
- Sales Tax. Sales tax, if any, is charged based on the applicable federal, international, state and local sales tax regulations and rates. We will charge you sales tax as required by law. Sales tax does not apply to the purchase of a gift certificate; however, sales tax does apply when a gift certificate is redeemed for a purchase.
- Shipping. The risk of loss and title for all products you order passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier (such as FedEx, UPS, or USPS). You agree that your sole method of recourse for unauthorized delivery resides with the carrier of your order. We recommend that all items be secured immediately upon delivery. If shipped to an address (other than a P.O. Box) you are responsible for arranging for an individual to be present at the time of delivery and for the products to be properly received and secured. Any individual at the delivery address who accepts delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the delivery. We are not responsible should such an individual not be authorized to accept such delivery. If no one is present at the designated location, your shipment may be placed at the designated destination at the discretion of the carrier. We are not responsible should you enter any incorrect or inaccurate destination data in your order. Please see our shipping policies for specific shipping options and policies.
Returns and Exchanges, and Lens Replacements. We offer 30-day return and exchange policies on all frames. (See details below).
- Non-Prescription Lenses. We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase of a non-prescription item, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt of merchandise for an exchange or full refund.
- Prescription Lenses. If prescription lenses you purchase from us are not 100% accurate, email us within 30 days of receiving your items and we will replace the lenses free of charge.* Frames may not be exchanged under the lens guarantee. Please note that customer preferences do not constitute an accuracy issue and will be considered a non-warranty exchange. Examples of this include but are not limited to: deciding to add or remove Transitions, changing lens type such as progressive to single vision, etc.
- Products must be returned in the exact condition in which they were received. Please do not attempt to repair eyewear before returning it to us. Products covered under warranty can only be replaced or repaired, not refunded. Replaced lenses must be the same lens type, material, and options as originally ordered.
- International Orders. We ship worldwide but there may be additional costs and expenses associated with international shipping. The order page will identify any additional international shipping costs or expenses.
- Your Representations and Warranties. You, hereby represent, warrant and certify to the Company by: (i) entering or using the Site; (ii) opening and using an Account on the Site; (iii) accessing the Site; and/or (iv) purchasing goods on the Site; that:
- You fully understand, agree to, become a party to and shall abide by all rules, regulations, Terms and Conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, Terms and Conditions may change from time-to-time;
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You understand and acknowledge that the term Logan Todd and related product names, catch lines, and phrases used on the Site are trademarks or service marks (the “Marks”) owned by the Company and you obtain no rights to such the Marks using the Site and the material contained therein;
- You shall not access, enter or utilize the Site or open, use or reuse an account if you do not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, Terms and Conditions contained herein, and as may change or be amended from time to time;
- Your use of the Site is for personal, noncommercial use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party (unless you are a parent or guardian using the Site on behalf of your minor child);
- We make no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to the legal right for you to utilize the Site nor shall any of our employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion (or other agencies), media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties;
- You will not use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- You will not use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other purpose without our prior written consent;
- You will not use any device or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- You will not introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material to the Site which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- You acknowledge that we, without liability or responsibility, may in our absolute and sole discretion: (A) decline to accept the registration of any person, including you, to the Site; (B) restrict, discontinue, suspend or terminate access to the Site for any reason whatsoever; (C) terminate your Account and your access to the Site; and (D) actively scan the Site to ensure that no user is using any type of ‘bot’ or additional software in conjunction with the Site. Our decision, without liability or responsibility, is final on all accounts terminated.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, officers, employees, consultants and agents, and their successors, from and against any and all liability, damages, or costs (including attorney fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or your breach of any of your representations or obligations in this Agreement.
- Jurisdiction and Operation. The Terms and Conditions and the agreements made herein shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona without giving any effect to any principles of conflicts of law that might direct the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Solely to the extent the arbitration provisions set forth below do not apply, or for purposes of either party enforcing an award granted to it pursuant to arbitration, the parties agree that any litigation between them shall be filed exclusively in the United States District Court for the District of Arizona. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding. In the event of a conflict between the laws of the State of Arizona and the laws of another jurisdiction, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the laws of the State of Arizona shall apply. If you choose to access the Site you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable.
- Binding Arbitration.
- Procedures. If you and we do not reach an agreed upon solution to any dispute arising under this Agreement or your use of the Site within a period of thirty (30) days from the time informal dispute resolution is pursued pursuant to the immediately preceding subsection above, then either party may initiate binding arbitration. All claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including its formation, performance and breach), the parties’ relationship with each other and/or your use of the Site shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) in accordance with the provisions of its Commercial Arbitration Rules and the supplementary procedures for consumer related disputes of the AAA, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Agreement, including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. The procedures and rules of the Federal Arbitration Act shall exclusively govern the interpretation and enforcement of this arbitration provision. The AAA’s rules governing the arbitration may be accessed at adr.org. The arbitration rules and/or these terms of service permit you or us to recover attorney’s fees in certain cases. The parties understand that, absent this mandatory provision, they would have the right to sue in court. They further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court.
- Class Action Waiver. The parties further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
- 30 Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt-out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth in the preceding paragraphs by sending written notice of your decision to opt-out to the following address: Logan Todd LLC located at 4360 East Brown Rd #102, Mesa, AZ 85205 Attn: Legal Department. The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of the earlier of: (i) the date you create an Account; or (ii) the date of your first purchase of one or more products from the Site. If you do not opt out in a manner consistent with this section, you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of those paragraphs. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, we also will not be bound by them.
- Exception-Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties’ decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
- Exception-Injunctive Relief. You acknowledge and agree that any violation or breach of the Terms and Conditions may cause the Company immediate and irreparable harm and damages; consequently, notwithstanding any other provision of the Terms and Conditions or other applicable legal requirements, the Company has the right to, and may in its discretion, immediately obtain preliminary injunctive relief (including, without limitation, temporary restraining orders) and seek permanent injunctive relief regarding any violation or breach of the Terms and Conditions. In addition to any and all other remedies available to the Company in law or in equity, the Company may seek specific performance of any term in the Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to by preliminary or permanent injunction. You agree that the state and federal courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction of any request by the Company for injunctive relief, and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose.
- Fees and Costs. The prevailing party in any suit or arbitration shall be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, in addition to, and not in limitation of, other available remedies. All forum fees and expenses in any arbitration, including, without limitation, the arbitrators’ fees, shall be advanced equally by the parties; provided, however, that the failure of a party to timely pay its portion of any arbitration fees shall entitle the other party to a default award (if the non-paying party is the respondent) or dismissal with prejudice (if the non-paying party is the claimant).
- One Year Time Limit. You agree to commence any arbitration proceeding (or court action if applicable) with respect to this Agreement within one year after the claim arises. You agree that a proceeding commenced after this date is barred.
- Presently, our order process only supports the English language.
- Force Majeure. Acts of God, terrorism, riots, war, floods, fire strikes and shortages are considered to be outside of the Company’s control and the Company shall not be liable for any issues or delays resulting from such occurrences.
- Disclaimer of Liabilities/Collection of Data. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF CHANCE OR OPPORTUNITY, DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF OUR REPRESENTATIVE (AUTHORIZED OR OTHERWISE) HAS ADVISED YOU OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COURSE OF DEALINGS, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OR TRADE. WE ARE NOT UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE SITE TO ANYONE OR THE OPPORTUNITY FOR ANY PERSON TO PARTICIPATE OR CONTINUE TO USE THE SITE AND WE EXPRESSLY DECLINE LIABILITY FOR THE SAME. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE (OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE) IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF LOSSES, CHANCES, OPPORTUNITIES, AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM: (A) TECHNICAL, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, INTERNET, OR TELEPHONE FAILURES OF ANY KIND; (B) LOST OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS; (C) INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS; AND/OR (D) ANY TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS, REFUNDS, OR RETURNS, WHETHER CAUSED BY US, BY YOU OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROVISION OF THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. WE MAY COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER INCLUDING, WHERE AVAILABLE, YOUR IP ADDRESS, OPERATING SYSTEM AND BROWSER TYPE. THIS IS STATISTICAL DATA AND DOES NOT IDENTIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL.
- Miscellaneous. Subject to any rules posted herein from time to time the Terms and Conditions contained herein represents the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersedes and merges all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then the unlawful, void and/or unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed severable from the other provisions contained herein and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions. Other than the limited, permitted use to participate in the Site, you agree not to use any content provided through the Site for any public or commercial purpose without our express written permission. You agree not to download, rent, lease, loan, distribute, create derivate works, copy, re-use, modify, adapt, attempt to decompile, decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer, decrypt or discover the source code of all or any portion of the Site, create improvements, or seek to obtain intellectual property protection on the content of any intellectual property rights in the Site. Nothing contained in the Site shall be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, a license or right of use of any trademark displayed in the Site.
- Protection of Minors. The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of 13. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us, we will make efforts to delete the child’s information if required by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. Please see the Federal Trade Commission's website for (www.ftc.gov) for more information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections are commercially available to assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. More information on the availability of such software can be found through publicly available sources. You may wish to contact your internet service provider for more information.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify and/or amend any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time as we deem fit. The Terms and Conditions contained herein may be modified and/or amended without notice to you. Any such modifications and amendments will take effect upon posting in the “Terms and Conditions” section of the Site.
LOGAN TODD LLC
- Personal Information. We collect Personal Information when you register and use the Site, make purchases or customer inquiries, request information or other services from the Company and/or our affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns and partners, or when you respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys). The Personal Information we may collect from you may include, for example, your name, email address, home address, telephone number, debit/credit card data and date of birth and other information collected on registration, or through surveys which the Company may undertake. We may also receive Personal Information from online vendors and service providers, and from customer lists lawfully acquired from third-party vendors. In addition, the Company may engage the services of third-party service providers to provide technical support, process your online transactions, and maintain your Account. We will have access to any information you provide to such vendors, service providers and third-party e-commerce services.
- Processing of Personal Information. The Personal Information which you provide to us may be processed by us for one or more of the following purposes: (A) to allow us to provide you access to or use of the Site; (B) to process any of your transactions or requests for information; (C) to provide customer support services to you; (D) to market our services or products or those of other entities existing within the same group of companies in which the Company exists; (E) to notify you about updates to the Site and/or our services; and (F) to support any of the intended purposes specifically stated at the time at which you provided the Personal Information (together the “Purposes”).
- Disclosure of Personal Information. Your Personal Information may, for the Purposes, be disclosed for processing to any of the following recipients: (A) to any of our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, contractors, vendors, and partners and their respective employees or advisers or designees or nominees who have a need to know such information; (B) to any third parties which provide services to the Company in order to allow or enable us to provide you with access to and use of the Site, including by way of example, payment processors and data verifiers; (C) to any accountants, attorneys, auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing any of our business processes; and (D) to any potential purchasers or investors of the Company (together the “Recipients”). Any processing performed by any Recipients will, where required by applicable law, be governed by a data processing agreement in the form required by applicable law, preserving any and all of your statutory data protection rights and obligating the Recipients to respect the Personal Information and handle it in accordance with all applicable laws. Your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities unless required by applicable law.
- Permitted Disclosures. We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by applicable law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (A) comply with any legal process served on the Company, our officers, directors, employees, affiliates, or assigns, the Site or our services in circumstances where we are under a substantially similar legal obligation; (B) protect and defend our rights or property; or (C) reasonably act to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public. If, in our sole determination, you are suspected or found to have or attempted to have defrauded the Company or any other user of the Site in any way, including, but not limited to, payment fraud, or if we suspect you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), we reserve the right to share this information (together with your identity) with banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies including but not limited to law enforcement and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Your Rights in Relation to your Personal Information. You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your Personal Information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your Personal Information rectified, amended, or completed. Please email us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to levy a small charge to cover the cost of administration associated with delivering your Personal Information to you.
- Security. The Company may hold or authorize its third party contractors to hold Personal Information on servers owned by applicable third party contractors and/or on our servers in Mesa, Arizona. In addition, when you interact with us using the Internet, our servers may keep an activity log unique to you that collects certain administrative and traffic information including: source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, Site crash reports and type of browser used. This information is essential for the provision and quality of the services provided. We have attempted to implement security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard all the Personal Information under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction, or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with the processing of your Personal Information, are obliged to respect your privacy. The processing of your credit/debit card details is handled by third party companies who comply with Payment Card Industry (“PCI”) standards in the storage and transmission of data. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do its best to protect your Personal Information as described in the paragraph above, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of using the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent. For your own privacy protection, we encourage you not to include sensitive information (such as credit/debit card numbers) in any emails you may send to us.
- Security Review. We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, age, registration data provided by you, and to verify your use of the Site and your financial transactions for potential breach of our Terms and Conditions and of applicable law. By accepting our Terms and Conditions you authorize us, our employees, agents and suppliers to use your Personal Information and to disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of validating the information you provide to us in the course of using the services, including, where necessary, the transfer of information outside of your country. Security reviews may include but are not limited to ordering a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information you provide against third-party databases. In addition, to facilitate these security reviews, you agree to provide such information or documentation as we may request.
- Cookies. We may send you a permanent cookie when you register with us. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can help us to recognize you when you next visit the Site, note the advertisements you click on, and the other sites you enter via a link from the Site. This allows us to tailor the service we provide or products we offer to your preferences. We may also use the data generated from cookies to compile statistical data on your use of the Site. You are not obliged to accept a cookie from us or from any other Site. However, for legitimate security reasons, we may refuse access to specific Site content unless you accept the use of a cookie or similar device.
- Social Networking Sites. If you access the Site via a third party social networking site, we may receive information about your social networking site profile, including without limitation the information you make publicly available, your social networking site user ID, your first, last and user names, profile and cover photos.
- Mobile. When you access or use the Site via a mobile device, we and our service providers may receive information about your location (based on your IP address) and your mobile device, including various unique identifiers associated with your device, hardware type, and the version of your operating system. We and our service providers may use this information to provide you with personalized advertising and other content, including advertising and content based on your location.
- Aggregated Anonymous Information. We may collect aggregated, anonymous information via the Site that does not identify any single user or device.
- Advertisements. We reserve the right to use third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you visit the Site. This technology uses information about your visits to the Site (not including your name, address, or other personal information), to serve our advertisements to you. In the course of delivering our advertisements to you, a unique ‘cookie’ may be placed or recognized on your browser. We may also transmit Site usage information about visitors to our Site to the servers of a third parties for the purpose of targeting our Internet banner advertisements on the Site and other Internet websites. To do this, we may use ‘web beacons’ and ‘cookies’ provided by our third-party advertisement server on the Site. The information that is collected and logged on our behalf through this technology is not personally identifiable.
- Protection of Minors. The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of 13. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information to us, we will make efforts to delete the child’s information if required by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. Please see the Federal Trade Commission's website for (www.ftc.gov) for more information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections are commercially available to assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. More information on the availability of such software can be found through publicly available sources. You may wish to contact your internet service provider for more information.
- Retention. Your Personal Information will not be stored for any longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We do not sell Personal Information to any third party and do not otherwise provide this information without consent or unless acting in good faith that such action is necessary to conform to applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
- Change in Ownership or Control of Logan Todd, LLC. If the Company should ever file for bankruptcy, become insolvent, be acquired by or merge with a third party, sell or attempt to sell all or part of its assets, or transfer substantially all or part of our relevant assets to a third party, it may share the Personal Information and all other information you have provided through the services to potential and subsequent business and merger partners.
- California Privacy Rights. As provided under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, we provide our customers with the ability to “opt out” of having their Personal Information shared with non-affiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by the Company pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unsubscribing From Email. If you would prefer not to receive emails from us, please follow the unsubscribe link in our emails. You will be removed from the mailing list within 7 days of receiving your request.
- Opting Out Of Direct Mail Policy. We may from time to time send promotional materials to you by direct mail. If you do not want to receive promotional materials by direct mail from us, please write to email@example.com and we will remove you from our direct mailing list.
Logan Todd LLC
Attn: Customer Service
4360 East Brown Rd #102,
Mesa, AZ 85205